My ultimate goal as your postpartum care provider in Fort Mill is to offer the guidance and support you need while ensuring your emotional, mental, and physical health.
The experience of preparing for a new baby and delivering are exciting and equally overwhelming. As you get used to caring for your newborn, there will be many moments of joy, but also moments where you feel overwhelmed, scared, or even depressed. The postpartum period is one of the intense emotions for many women in Fort Mill, South Carolina, and as your midwife, I will be there to guide you and help you cope during this important, but difficult time.
As a midwife, I offer many options for postpartum care. For example, in the first few weeks after delivering your baby, I can help with:
- Breastfeeding guidance and support
- Assessment of your physical healing
- Discussion about family planning for the future
- Support and guidance for the challenges that can arise as you get used to caring for a new baby
- Showing you information about community resources available to you as a new mother
- Routine newborn weight checks and feeding evaluations
- Screening for postpartum mood disorders
The first days and weeks of your newborn’s life are important for successful bonding, breastfeeding, and the physical and emotional transition to parenting. My ultimate goal as your postpartum care provider is to offer the guidance and support you need while ensuring your emotional, mental, and physical health.
For more information about the postpartum care options I offer and how I can support you in the first few days and weeks after delivery, contact me at Birth Choice today. I look forward to hearing from you!
At Birth Choice, I can assist with postpartum care for those in Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Lancaster, Clover, Chester, York, Lake Wylie, Tega Cay, Chesterfield, and Pageland, South Carolina.